Residential Painting Contractor In Edmonton
After determining to hire a professional painter, the next step is finding the best person for this job.
1) Check with neighbors, relatives or friends to see if they have recently had a good experience with a painter. The most reliable recommendations often come from word of mouth referrals like this.
If you don’t know anyone who’s recently had their house painted, the following tips can point you in the right direction:
2) The local hardware or paint store can be a good place to get started. Local builders or interior decorators can also give good referrals. Real estate agents might also have good leads for house painters. Real estate agents have a lot of home improvement contacts, so they often are good places to get leads. If there is a house in your neighborhood that looks great, don’t be shy – ask the owner who did the paint job.
3) Check your local trade organization, Chamber of Commerce or Better Business Bureau to see if the organizations endorse any house painters or painting companies on their websites. (The BBB – Better Business Bureau may also tell you about contractors who have a history of complaints and unresolved issues.)
4) You can often see before-and-after photos and some testimonials on websites or by looking at ads in your local newspaper.
5) Of course, you can also use a search engine. Just type in the name of your town or city and “house painter” and you’ll get a list of prospects. To find a Residential painting in Edmonton, for example, enter Residential painting Edmonton. Make sure you look at the various painters’ websites, which can also give you an idea as to the quality of their work and their overall professionalism. The websites of the painters will probably give you an indication of their professionalism and the quality of their work so make sure you click through to view them.
6) Lastly, you can make a few calls to prospective candidates you find in the yellow pages of your phone book.
When you want your house painted, it is important to pick a reliable contractor because your house is one of the biggest investment you have. You just need to follow these tips, do your research, and carefully consider the possible candidates; you will be able to find an experienced painter and end up with a beautiful house.
Visit website: http://www.stewartpainting.ca/, for further information about Residential painting Edmonton, Residential Painting Contractors in Beaumont