What Is Facebook Advertising
What Is Facebook Advertising
People hear a lot new about Facebook each day from its new games, new chat environment, new profile layout and a lot more. All almost all of the 800 million plus people who use this social networking site spend their time using these new stuffs at Facebook. One thing about Facebook though that is not so new is Facebook advertising. And although almost all of its users are participating in this scheme, just a little percent of Facebook fanatics are really into it. Why, you might ask. This is because most of Facebook members cannot grasp the power of Facebook advertising.
So what is Facebook advertising that made it so promising to other users?
If you have an understanding what advertising is, the answer to this question is so obvious. With 800+ million of people at Facebook today who are actively using the site each day, this means that you are open to a large number of potential clients all over the world. If you have a thriving business and you want to advertise it to boost its revenues, Facebook is the right place to tell people about it.
But this is not all about just telling people what you got. This is about telling the right people you can do business with them and how you can be of help. As an entrepreneur, you know that the best way to boost your business income is to advertise it. But it will be a waste of time and resources to advertise blindly. There is a process that marketers do that is called customer profiling.
However, there can be a great difference between a hardcore business person and an enthusiastic market person. They can be one and the same but most of the time they are two separate people in a business institution. But if you are just a simple small business owner, you are not yet hardcore entrepreneur and you might be far from being an effective marketer. That is why customer profiling and reaching them out might be a dilemma for you.
But this is not the case if you use facebook advertising. Facebook can easily identify the demographics you need from your clients. Facebook can use its profile to search for your ideal clients and post your business ads there. Say for example you are a wedding planner and your potential clients would be female around 20 to 34 years of age around your area who are engage. Facebook can easily recognize this demographic with their age, gender and relationship status profile.
With Facebook advertisement, all you need to do is to input your business basics, your potential customer profile and the lot and you are good to go. The only thing left to do now for your business or service offered is to know where to start.
Where to start Facebook advertising best?
Facebook can guide you how to advertise your business or services using their platform. But since you are here, you can just do the following at Facebook. All it takes are these five simple steps:
1. Define what is your business or service. This is the only way for you to know way you are going to promote. Aside from this important thing, you also need to identify if you are going to promote an application online, your own website or a Page at Facebook. This way, you can create your fanpage or application or website or all of them. When at Facebook, you can then choose how to advertise; whether you are going to have a new ad about your page, site or app. At the site, this will only involve clicking. You can also post something your page at Facebook and have people like your page or your post on your page.
2. After covering all the basic information about what you are promoting and how you plan to do it at Facebook, you can then start profiling your target market. You can think about the type of work they are into, educational attainment, language used and location. You can also target your market by identifying age, gender or relationship status. You can even look up into their interest and likes. If you have a sports store, you can target Facebook members around your area who likes sports like basketball, soccer, badminton and a lot more. These can be identified in their likes and interests in their profile. And because Facebook members are connection of friends and friend of friends with same interest, your target market can easily be reached.
3. You can now visualize your own ads and create something that will call the attention and capture the interest of your target market. As your ad will be displayed in the profile page of your target market, you need to catch their attention with an interesting question or remarks or ad headings or titles.
4. Make sure you can afford this. Fortunately, Facebook allows you to manage your advertising budget. You can choose cost-per-click or cost-per-impression. You can even set how much you can only afford for the day.
5. Facebook Ads Manager will help you monitor your ads performance. Learn about this and use the information to improve and review your advertising schemes at Facebook.
And lastly, learn more tips and advice how to utilize Facebook advertising. Your Facebook Ads manager will show you details on how your ads are providing you clients and if you cannot grasp it yet to maximize your profit, you can always see Facebook tips and advices about this. Facebook have a lot of tips and advises for you. You can also search about these stuffs online like forums and blogs.